Social media engagement tools are a vital part of your business growth ecosystem with a staggering 74% of all internet users engaging on social media. However vital, these platforms can be hard to manage, publish, and track engagement throughout each social media platform. Your business deserves the best tools for social media, not just some flaky traffic counter. Here are 4 Social Media Engagement Tools that Boost Visibility.
The importance of social media engagement tools
So you want to find the perfect social media engagement tools that can help you get connected to your target customers. Key to finding the right tools is knowing what you need to have available in the tools. Below is a list of the essential things to look for when trying to find the right tools.
- Pricing is important because you want to make sure the cost fits into your budget.
- Product offers what you need to have available so you can manage your social media effectively and efficiently.
- Social media networks you use are supported by the product.
- Has a free plan or free trial so you can test out the tool before making an investment.
Now that you have a simple list that you can use to figure out which social media engagement tool will work for you, let's take a look at the 4 top tools suggested in this article: PromoRepublic, Zoho Social, Buffer, and Canva.
Allows you to connect with multiple brands so you can build your social media strategy that grows your business online. You can create and store editable content for social media, schedule it with AI, run local ads, manage clients or locations, and stay on top of their results with our intelligent products.
- Pricing: Standard – $49/mo and Professional – $99/mo (Trial available for all plans); Solo Plan for Solopreneurs. 3 social media pages, Social Media Calendar, Library of Content Suggestions. $9/mo billed as $108 annually. Try now for free.
- Social Media networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google My Business
Zoho makes it easy to publish and measure engagement rates on your content on every part of social media. Zoho is a great fit for media heavy users with video, images, and other types of media based around social media. The collaboration suite of features genuinely set them apart from others in the space lacking in this area of teamwork, important for any team working together. The app even goes beyond static social media tracking and monitors the internet with mentions of your brand, which triggers an instant notification to your Zoho account.
- Pricing: Standard – $15/mo, Professional – $40/mo, Premium – $65/mo (Trial available for all plans)
- Social media networks: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google My Business
When it comes to Buffer, you have social media tools built with your small business in mind and a simpler social media tool for authentic engagement. It allows you to Tell your brand’s story and grow your audience with a publishing, analytics, and engagement platform you can trust.
- Pricing: Free, Pro – $15/mo, Premium – $65/mo, and Business – $99/mo
- Social media networks: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Shopify
Although Canva is known as a graphic design tool, it can also share your posts to social media network. It has a social media scheduler built into their website which makes it easy to manage your social media. Canva calls this tool their Content Planner. You will need to have the Canva Pro subscription in order to access the social media scheduler. Currently, the Content Planner supports posting to Facebook pages and groups as well as Twitter, LinkedIn, Slack, Pinterest, Weibo and Tumblr with more platforms coming soon.
- Pricing: Free, Pro – 12.99/mo, and Enterprise – $30/mo/per person
- Social media networks: Facebook pages and groups, Twitter, LinkedIn, Slack, Pinterest, Weibo, and Tumblr
Final thoughts about social media engagement tools
When it comes to social media management tools, it's important to choose one that works for you and your business. One that will help you connect and engage with your target customers. If you do not know who your target customer is, then discover how to identify your target customers and excel your outreach efforts on social media!