Having digital marketing for entrepreneurs is important for Small Business Saturday which is celebrating on the Saturday after Thanksgiving in the US. A basic digital marketing plan may include email marketing, website, and social media.
Industry standards: digital marketing for entrepreneurs
According to the Forbes article, “6 Ways To Grow Your Local Business With Digital Marketing“, small businesses can get prepared by:
…there are specific realms of digital marketing that it’s important to include in a local business marketing strategy, and others to avoid. Nailing down strategies that can target those in your city should be a top priority for your local business. Here are six ways to grow your local business through digital marketing.
The six digital marketing for entrepreneurs areas are:
- Facebook Ads
- YouTube Commercials
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
It isn't necessary to jump into all of these digital marketing for entrepreneurs examples. However, it's a good idea to at least tackle 2-3 of them just to build your online presence and reach your target customers.
How to use Digital Marketing Tactics
As you create your marketing plan, there are essential tactics that you should include. According to Neil Patel,
Learning how to use digital marketing tactics can help entrepreneurs do several things.
- Connect with customers online
- Reach mobile consumers
- Increase ROI
- Track consumer interactions
- Get higher conversions
So what does this mean for you? Good question! By implementing these tactics, you can make it easier to build a relationship with your customers. Having an online relationship with your customers helps you to build a community too.
Preparing your website
The key to preparing your website as part of a digital marketing for entrepreneurs online strategy is to incorporate specific keywords. The keywords should be part of your SEO strategy and follow a solid solution to drive traffic to your website.
A few stats about SEO regarding websites via Hubspot:
- 32% of marketers say visual images are the most important form of content for their businesses. (HubSpot, 2018)
- One in ten blog posts is compounding, meaning organic search increases their traffic over time. (HubSpot, 2016)
- 66% of marketers surveyed used blogs in their social media content. (Social Media Examiner, 2019)
- Podcasts are the number one audio source by time of consumption among podcast listeners. (Edison Research, 2018)
- Marketers who prioritize blogging efforts are 13x more likely to see positive ROI. (HubSpot, 2019)
As you prepare your website to be part of digital marketing for entrepreneurs, these statistics can help you with your strategy. Also, check the source article, “The Ultimate List of Marketing Statistics for 2019,” for more stats. If you would like to hire our team to handle this work for you, please complete the contact form on our website.