Listen to the Business Visibility Builder Podcast that goes along with this blog post.
As a Creative Introverted Entrepreneur, you likely find it difficult to break out of your shell to become more visible so that you can grow your visibility. I know because this used to be me. All I wanted to do was run and hide from any increased exposure. Yet, I knew that if I wanted to grow myself and my business, I needed to get out of my comfort zone. I broke free to expand my online presence using social media and my website. The featured image is an example because I participated in a Google+ Hangout with LA Fox 11 and Kevin Bacon where Maria Quiban was hosting.
Grow your visibility on social media
When it comes to social media, a lot of entrepreneurs live in a ghost town because they don’t understand how to effectively use social media to increase their visibility online. Tapping into the multiple websites for social media is the single most important part of building and growing a business in the age of the internet. Here are some tips to grow your visibility on social media.
- Get on the top networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest. Being on multiple platforms allow you to become more visible to your target customers. This can potentially lead to an increase in sales of your services or products. Just make sure that you do your research to determine where your target customers hangout so that you can have a presence there.
- Develop a strategy to get target customers to follow you. Keep in mind that your approach on each website will be different and depends on how customers use the website.
- When you are determining the strategy for your social media presence, keep in mind your target customers' demographics. Such as gender, age, salary, location, etc. which can help you define your target customers.
- Include on your social media profiles those keywords and phrases you want to be found with when your target customers do a search and that you want to be known for online.
- Think about ways to funnel followers into your website so that you can build your lists. Having a target emailing list, means that you can have people who are ready to take action to spend money with you.
Grow website visibility
Optimizing your website for search engines like Google and Bing is very important to grow your business visibility too. Good search engine optimization (SEO) will help your website rank higher in search results than those you’re competing with for your keywords. Below are a few suggestion that can also help:
- Make sure your site is compatible with both mobile and desktop browsers. Always check your pages and post on both types of devices to ensure that your website is viewed correctly.
- Implement an intuitive and user-friendly design to make it easier for customers to navigate your site.
- Start blogging. Find topics your target customers would be interested in and blog about them.
- Create lead generation pages and popups that will help you get connected to your target customers.
- Link to download freebie: How To Optimize Your Website Content For SEO
Want to continue learning how to grow your visibility? Then check out my Business Visibility Builder podcast. Or would you like to learn more about the “7 Secret Powers Of A Creative Introverted Entrepreneur“? For those who are creative and introvert and who want to be a successful entrepreneur.