I made a choice to look for tools that I could use to “go green” such as checklist or monitoring programs. It makes me feel good that I will be taking part in “going green” starting today April 22, 2009.
So the hunt started and I found many resources but I’m only going to share a few with you. The top ones are shown below. If you know of any that are not on my list, please feel free to leave a comment with a link to those resources. Here’s to success in going green.
- Helping Your Family Go Green
- Martha Stewart – Going Green Checklist: 101 Ways to Get Started (PDF)
- Keetsa – You solution for going green in your bedroom
- Helping Your Family Go Green Checklist
- Earth911.com for Businesses website & the checklist
This is just a short list but I’m continuing to look for resources. Please feel free to post a comment with links to going green resources that may not be listed.