So I've decided to do a weekly checkup on the current goals that I have so that I can see if I have made progress. Below is my first to do list that I made…
- Getting proper rest at night (at least 6 – 8 hours) – Yes, I'm doing this
- Eating the right foods at the right time – Yes, I'm doing this and enjoying it
- Exercising consistently – working with personal trainer to create plan ()
- Shortening my work day (from 16 hours to a maximum of 10) – Yes, I'm doing this
- Investing time into my personal business, Yes, I'm doing this
- Hiring a VA and delegating tasks, YES I DID THIS, YEAH!!!
- Schedule social networking time frames, I can't be perfect so yes I'm still working on this one. 🙂
The next round for my to do list will include the following:
- Continue monitoring my social networking time frames & create schedule
- Create Mind Map for my business makeover
- Develop strategy for implementing business makeover
- Continue working on setting up daily schedule
- Focus on the services that I will provide to my clients
- Create to do list for VA
One thing that is helpful when you are going through a business makeover is to continue monitoring your progress by creating to do lists. As you complete a to do list, create a new one. It is also a good idea to do a weekly check-up as you go through the business makeover process. Even when you have completed the initial process of making over your business, continue doing a periodic check-up so you can monitor your progress.
Do you have suggestions for those who may feel stuck in a hole with their business? Have you gone through the process of a business makeover and would like to share about your experience? Please feel free to leave your comments. I look forward to your feedback.