So I am starting my week long journey into dealing with the hard questions that will affect my business as I continue my business makeover (click here for list of questions). During this process, I will also take care of the little things that I normally put on the back burner. Here is my list of little things:
- Getting proper rest at night (at least 6 – 8 hours)
- Eating the right foods at the right time
- Exercising consistently
- Shortening my work day (from 16 hours to a maximum of 10)
- Investing time into my personal business
- Hiring a VA and delegating tasks
- Schedule social networking time frames
As you can see, my list of little things are mostly personal and like most business owners, I've put myself on the back burner and put my business first. I will be working over the next week to create a balanced approach to managing my business and taking care of the little things that affect me personally.
Do you have little things that you need to take off the back burner? Have you been thinking about changing the way you handle your business? Have you already gone through a business makeover and you feel that you have suggestions on how to successfully makeover your business that you want to share? I want to hear what you have to say. Please feel free to share your comments.