As I continue my business makeover, I've decided to look at my business like I'm on a spy mission and trying to determine who the enemy of my business is and destroy it. Realizing that if I don't destroy the enemy of my business, it could have unrepairable damage. So… I decided to make a list of detailed and sometimes hard questions that will help me identify my enemy.
- What have I done in the past that was successful?
- What have I done in the past that was unsuccessful?
- Where am I unfocused on in my business?
- Do I have an identified target market?
- Have I developed an Internet marketing plan that reaches my target market?
- How am I monetizing my business websites?
- Do I have areas in my business that are causing me to lose money?
- When am I allowing myself to have down-time with my business so I can concentrate on refining it?
- Have I allowed my knowledge to increase by attending training that will help refine my business?
- Am I filling up my schedule with nonsense activities that take away from my business?
- Do I allow myself to spend to much time with the “newest thing” instead of networking to grow my business?
- Have I allowed myself to network to grow my business or do I network without a purpose in mind?
I know this is a long list but this is only a partial list of questions that I have asked myself during the process of my business makeover. Now with my spy hat on and my magnifying glass, I am investigating my business so that I can identify the enemies of my business. This is MISSION POSSIBLE to find the enemy and destroy it!
Have you asked yourself any of these question? If so, please share your input regarding how you applied these questions to your business and how you answered those questions. Looking forward to your answers.
Questions added by blog visitors:
- Provided by Wendy Y. Bailey of http://www.groupmastery.com
- What problem does my service solve for my target market?
- Provided by Tim Bossie of http://www.timbossie.com/
- [What] I ask myself is how effectively am I connecting with my target market?
- Provided by Jenn Givler of http://www.createathrivingbusiness.com/
- Am I building relationships with people that will help me get my work out in the world?
- Do I have the self-confidence to achieve my goals, and if not – who can help me get it?