During a recent HuffPost Live interview segment, I shared that I have resources where you can look for virtual or telecommute jobs. The focus of the segment was to talk about the impact of working remotely instead of going into a job.
According to HuffPost’s Third Metric seeks to redefine success beyond money and power. As part of our ongoing series, we discuss how working remotely could change everything in our lives.
It was hosted by Nancy Reed and those who joined me in the segment were:
- Anne Hornyak @WhosYourAnnie (Griffith, IN) Account Executive at Sparkloft Media
- Eileen McDargh @macdarling (Dana Point, CA) Author, “Work for a Living & Still Be Free to Live”
- Scott Berkun @berkun (Seattle, WA) Author of ‘The Year Without Pants’
- Scott Hanselman @shanselman (Portland, OR) Program Manager for Microsoft
Where to find virtual or telecommute jobs
A topic came up during the segment, I was able to shared a tip about finding virtual or telecommute jobs. Below are a few of the resources where you can search for virtual or telecommute jobs, online:
- oDesk: http://smarturl.it/odesk-jobs
- Job listing by ProBlogger: http://smarturl.it/jobs-problogger
- Flexjobs: http://smarturl.it/flexjobs-telecommute
- Elance: http://smarturl.it/elance-jobs
- Craigslist.org: check in your city & do a search for virtual or telecommute jobs
Below is the video of the recorded segment.