In the Press – Kim Beasley – Google+ Business Coach
Kim is in the press as a Social Media Contributor to KRNV live news show, “The Forum” which was a live daily show with newscaster Melissa Carson hosting. She shares social media tips as a Google+ Business Coach and talks about technology.
- Tech Tuesday: FaceBook Utilizing Drones
- Tech Tuesday: Power Players Behind Social Media
- Tech Tuesday: Giving back With Technology
- Tech Tuesday: Protecting Your Mobile Device
- Tech Tuesday: Using Social Media for “Social Good”
- Tech Tuesday: How Social Media and our Everyday Lives
The complete list of topics covered by Kim during a segment for HuffPost Live is below. HuffPost Live was the live streaming part of the HuffingtonPost.com website. Unfortunately, these videos are no longer available online since they changed their live streaming format in January 2016.
- How This Woman Rose Above A Bad Case Of Bullying At Work (live on the main site)
- How to Stand Up to Workplace Bullying
- The Case for Human Connection
- Third Metric: Impact Of Remote Working
- The Shrinking World Of Women In Computer Science
- Resolving Consumer Complaints Through Social Media
- The Life & Legacy of Luther Vandross
- Hollywood Has A Lord Of The Rings Approach To Black Cinema
- Plot Twist: Is Criticism Of Tyler Perry Valid?
Below are other locations where you can find Kim Beasley.
- Affiliate Summit West 2014: Targeting Your Customers Using Google+
- Affiliate Summit West 2014: speaking about Google+
- 1st Regional Emmy: 2013 Mid-South Emmy Winner (participated as Social Media Correspondent)
- 2nd Regional Emmy: 2014 Mid-South Emmy: Interactivity (participated as Social Media Correspondent)
- MarketPlace.org: How to use social media for effective customer service
- BBC: BBC Round table with KOMU-TV about Google Plus Hangouts On-Air
If you find other links to Kim Beasley being In The Press and they are not on this page, please feel free to complete the contact form and share the link.