5 Unique Ways to Increase Search Engine Results Now!
As you increase your business visibility, implementing a plan that would increase search engine results is critical to driving traffic to your website. The increased traffic can help get connected to your target customers so that you can Be SEEN and can SELL to them.
Taking one step at a time to develop a search engine optimized (SEO) plan that will drive traffic to your website can help you build your community and increase your search results. According to Michell Harper in her article, “HOW TO: Boost Your SEO with a YouTube Channel“…
While many companies are still focusing SEO efforts on their websites, there are many other ways to boost search results, especially since results are now comprised of all kinds of content, including videos, images, maps, business listings, tweets and even Facebook Page posts.
A look at how to increase search engine results
Understanding the five ways to increase search engine results, involves using essential web strategies. These strategies will help you quickly implement a solid SEO plan for your website. Let's take a look at them.
- Optimize your blog and website content with your keywords. This is the most important thing you can do because it helps search engine you using your keywords. A really great resource that can help with your keyword research is by MOZ. There a downloadable PDF on at this link that will help guide you in your research.
- Sharing your website content with hashtags and engaging target customers on social media. As you share, keep in mind the hashtags that will help you get found by your target customers. Integrate the hashtags in your message and make sure to use the “#” before the keywords.
- Create interactive blog posts which are optimized with your keywords for search engines. By incorporating lists or calls to action within your blog post, it can give your blog web visitors something to do. Encourage your visitors to leave comments and to share your posts on social media.
- Produce videos that educate and give a call to action that will drive traffic back to your website. When you share videos on YouTube, it can help your search engine results when you optimize your video description with your keywords. When you do a search for a keyword or phrase on Google, click on “Video” just below the search bar. This is where your video could appear if you optimize it right.
- Research competitors and assess what they are doing then refine your online efforts. Use tools like Follow.net which give you unique information about your competitors. You can then use this information to refine your keyword research which will help you optimize to be found by search engines.
With this short list of tips, it will help you get started as you discover how to increase search engine results on your website. Make sure to monitor your efforts to see what's working and what's not working. Then restructure your efforts if necessary.