What’s all the hub bub about GoogleTV?
So I have jumped into the GoogleTV world of devices and I love it. I’ve been enjoying my Logitech Revue for a few months and now I’m looking at purchasing my second device.
Why do I like GoogleTV?
The reason I decided to go with GoogleTV as a new component in my entertainment center is because I wanted the capability to integrate online access in with my TV watching experience. It has allowed me to:
- Better organize my TV viewing
- Gives me access to searching the internet & my cable services for special shows or movies that I want to watch
- Integrated into my Android environment
- Single sign-on for all Google accessible products
My current cable company is AT&T and I have the U-verse service. I love that I can integrate my GoogleTV with this service because it makes it so much easier for me to organize my efforts as I search for TV shows and Movies using the Search feature of GoogleTV. Also, it’s really great for being able to share YouTube videos. One of my friends is a doctor and he uses GoogleTV at his office to share images & videos with his patients to better explain medical results.
I love that I can also work on my website projects via Chrome browser as I watch LiveTV. This way I don’t have to have my computer right there. I can just pull of the Chrome browser and go at it. I’m continuing to get to know all of the features of GoogleTV and see how I can use it for business purposes.
Where to find more information about GoogleTV
Since GoogleTV is still fairly new, I thought it would be great to share a few details to help you learn more about it. Below are links to resources and videos that share more information about GoogleTV.
What is GoogleTV?
How to use Search on GoogleTV
TV & Movies on GoogleTV
Using YouTube on GoogleTV
Latest posts by Kim Beasley (see all)
- Thankful31 Motivational Campaign, Day 5: The Big Leap Living - December 5, 2013
- Thankful31 Motivational Campaign, Day 4: Business Mentors - December 4, 2013
- Thankful31 Motivational Campaign, Day 3: Best Supporter in the World - December 3, 2013