Is Bartering for You?
With the major economic changes happening, which are causing businesses to stretch their money, have you considered bartering as a way to do business? Personally, I have been burnt many time when bartering with others and have decided that I would come up with a checklist to determine if I should consider bartering services with another business owner. See the list below:
- Does the service being offered to you in the barter have the same value as your service?
- Is the other business owner willing to sign a barter agreement?
- Does the other business owner have references?
- Will the barter help you bring in new customers?
These are a few questions that you should consider when deciding whether bartering is for you or not. The video below goes into more detail. Please watch it and provide your feedback about barter.
Latest posts by Kim Beasley (see all)
- Thankful31 Motivational Campaign, Day 5: The Big Leap Living - December 5, 2013
- Thankful31 Motivational Campaign, Day 4: Business Mentors - December 4, 2013
- Thankful31 Motivational Campaign, Day 3: Best Supporter in the World - December 3, 2013